Our guests can make use of this wonderful modern service that literally departs from our doorstep. It is a fast, efficient and cheap rapid rail system offering a world class form of transport, which links us and the below mentioned places all within 30 minutes of each other:
- O R Tambo International Airport
- Emperors Palace Casino
- Sandton, which is the business and finance hub of South Africa
- Sandton City – “Mandela Square” & Rosebank Centers, which are know as the shopping, eating and entertainment mecca’s of South Africa
- The city centers of Johannesburg and Pretoria
The GAUTRAIN bus stop is at Anemoon Rd & Monument Rd (RF 14 – Bus Stop) which is within easy walking distance from the front door of our lodge. The Gautrain bus stops every 20 minutes between 05h00 and 21h00 to link up with the GAUTRAIN system, which runs ± every 12 minutes on week days as per the Gautrain Timetable.
EASY TO USE:
- Ask at our reception for a complimentary “Gautrain Gold Card”.
- Walk around the corner to the “Gautrain Bus Stop” – RF 14.
- Catch the bus to Rhodesfield Station or hop-off at any of the 28 “Bus Stops” in town for shopping, etc.
- Upload the cost of your return ticket on the complimentary “Gautrain Gold Card” at the cashier at the train station”
- Hop-on the train, or catch another bus from Rhodesfield Station to Emperors Palace Casino.
- On your return, you take the same route back to Journey’s Inn Africa *** Guest Lodge
- Hand in the “Gautrain Gold Card” back to reception.
If interested, please ask for more information on this great service on your arrival at our lodge.