- Valid from 01 January 2014 until 31 December 2014
- Extra 10 % discounts on all bookings of 3+ nights or an extra adult sharing in a family suite
- Children sharing with adults: Up to 2 years - free // 2 to 12 - 50% discount
- Include breakfast
- Single: R695.00 per person
- Twin / Double: R470.00 per person sharing
(late check out)
- After 10h30 and before 16h00: R190.00 per person
Conference & Function Rates
- R325.00 per delegate
- Includes - stationary / equipment / arrival, morning, afternoon tea & snacks / lunch or dinner
- Delegates staying overnight - extra 10 % discounts on STO (Nett) rates per night
Should the reservation be cancelled less than 72 hours prior to arrival, should you fail to arrive on the day, or should an in-house guest check out prior to the guaranteed departure date, the lodge has the right to charge the full value of the accommodation or part thereof, depending on the occupancy and availability of the rooms on the night/s in question, unless the lodge will have been able to resell the room.
To travel in Southern Africa is no different than any other country in the world. It has become a safe region to visit, provided that one follows some basic common sense precautions, the same precautions you would take when visiting any other country in the world.
How To Book
We have made the process of booking easy and efficient with several different options. You can book online or feel free to contact us.
+27 (0)11 979 1202Tel:
+27 (0)82 360 4713Cell:
CHECK IN: 14:00
CHECK OUT: 10:30
The company as well as company directors and its management or agents / contractors can note be held responsible for any deaths, injury or illness sustained or suffered by any person, or theft, loss or damage to property, occurring within or arising from a visit to the lodge howsoever caused and whether due to the negligence of the company, servants, contractors, agents, or arising from the use of any of the facilities or activities.